Copenhagenize introduces their essay series this way:
Something new here on Copenhagenize.com. We’ve enlisted the help of sociologist Dave Horton, from Lancaster University, as a guest writer. Dave has written a brilliant assessment of Fear of Cycling in an essay and we’re well pleased that he fancies the idea of a collaboration. We’ll be presenting Dave’s essay in five parts.
Descriptions of the parts are as follows:
- Fear of Cycling – Part 01 – Introduction (PDF)
- Fear of Cycling – Part 02 – Constructing Fear of Cycling / Road Safety ‘Education’ (PDF)
- Fear of Cycling – Part 03 – Helmet Promotion Campaigns (PDF)
- Fear of Cycling – Part 04 – New Cycling Spaces (PDF)
- Fear of Cycling – Part 05 – Making Cycling Strange (PDF)